Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review: L'Oréal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

"4 Beautifying Actions in 1; Primes, Perfects, Hydrates, Corrects"

Although this is the only BB cream that I have tried so far, I find it to be a good enough product for times that I don't have very much time to do my makeup.  This one's a little bit different than most BB creams because it comes out white with little beads that are supposed to match to your skin tone once you rub it onto your skin (this probably doesn't work for everyone).  It doesn't always match perfectly to my skin tone seeing as my sister sometimes tells me that I look orange...not good.  I do think it's a pretty good product to be used as a primer but that can vary from person to person.  I wouldn't recommend this product to people who have acne prone skin like I do because it doesn't really help to cover up any blemishes (unless you're using it as a primer and cover your blemishes with a different product after, like I do).  Overall this product is pretty good and it isn't too too expensive ($17.09) but I do think that there's probably better BB creams out there.

What other BB creams should I try??


2 comments:

  1. I actually have heard good things about this one, the Rimmel one and The Garnier one for oily skin, but I haven't tried any of these. My first experience with the regular Garnier BB cream was pretty disappointing and I haven't wanted to try another one since! haha

    I want to nominate you for the Liebster Award. Go check out my blog for all of the information about it :)

    Ivy xx
    stylelifelovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Garnier BB cream for oily skin !!! But i might have to try this out !!!
    Great blog ... new follower !!!

    NovembreBeaute

    Natassa Xx

    ReplyDelete