Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pür Minerals Review

Pür Minerals has been a favorite of mine since I started wearing makeup at the young age of twelve!  When I started wearing makeup my mom and I went into Shoppers Drug Mart hoping to find a really great starter kit...AND WE DID.  Pür Minerals has been said to be a cosmetics brand that is GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN, this is the reason I had gotten the starter kit to this (not so known) brand.  I have never loved a  brand of makeup so much.  Unfortunately, the starter kit is a tad smaller therefore I ran out of product fairly quickly.  After looking in different Shoppers Drug Marts, Walmarts as well as other stores that sell cosmetics, I could never find this brand again.  I stopped searching and experimented with other brands when LUCKILY, around Christmas time, my mom was watching the Shopping Channel and saw Pür Minerals on it!!!!!  Of course we had to get one of the limited edition kits but fortunately they do still sell a lot of these products on their own ONLINE: purminerals.com I highly recommend you all go and check out some of their fantastic products BUT FOR NOW, onto the review!!

Untamed Eye Palette
For starters, this case is super cool, who doesn't love a little snake print every now and then am I right??  PLUS it's purple and that's the best color ever but that's just my opinion hahaah.  ANYWAYYYS, this comes with 8 different colors but the colors in this palette are mostly on the darker side so that's great if you like a smokey eye but personally I don't like smokey eyes because of the insanely dark circles under my eyes that I just cannot seem to get rid of (HELP!!), so I don't use many of the colors but they're definitely all very very pretty colors!  My three favorites are charmer (silvery purple/pink), trance (silvery dark purple) and shock (pastel creamy pink).  One problem with this palette.....it's limited edition :(  Unfortunately this means that they don't have it anymore BUT they do have amazing other eye shadow palettes that I have been dying to try!!!

4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup SPF 15 in Blush Medium - $26.00
I find this pressed powder covers blemish extremely well, it's super light weight and it's incredibly easy to apply.  Even though it's a tad pricey, this is a product I would 100% swear by if I could find it in stores!  It matches my skin tone really well and I'm not exactly sure what else I'm supposed to say about this product other than I love love love this product and you should all invest in it.  Seriously, like right now go buy it online it's absolutely amazing and makes my skin look flawless.  IT IS MAGICAL PEOPLE!!!!!!
purminerals.com/4-in-1-Pressed-Mineral-Makeup-Foundation-With-SPF-15

Universal Marble Mineral Powder in Pink - $23.50
I think this is the one product I wouldn't repurchase AS MUCH because I find it takes way too much product in order for it to actually show.  But, as I've mentioned in my other posts I have acne prone skin therefore I would repurchase this product because I know that it's good for my skin and WON'T make me break out which is simply fabulous.  I just wish it was more pigmented!!!!  Otherwise, great for those with acne prone skin (this entire line is actually really great for those who have acne prone skin like myself).

Pür Radiance Mineral Powder - $23.50
To be completely honest, I had no idea what the heck this was until like 2 months ago woops lol..  It's just supposed to add a subtle glow to your face.  It says to apply it to your face and neck, I like to apply it right above my blush, on my forehead, down my nose and on my brow bone.  It just brightens your makeup a bit and adds a nice subtle shimmer.  I'd say I'm pretty happy with this product!!

Chisel Makeup Brush - $23.00
Okay if you're going to buy the 4-in-1 pressed mineral makeup, you have to buy the chisel brush as well.  It's a must, like actually though...  It's so much easier to apply the pressed powder with this.  To use this brush you're supposed to put some powder on it, tap the excess product off and move in CIRCULAR motions all over your face.  Easiest way to get that flawless finish, not even kidding.  Guys seriously this brush and that product together are a match made in heaven, it's absolutely magical I am in love.
purminerals.com/Chisel-Makeup-Brush

Pout Plumping Lip Gloss in Charm - $16.00
This specific color was also part of the limited edition kit so unfortunately they don't have this color anymore but the color Pink Crush looks like it would be super super similar to Charm so check that one out if you're interested in this specific color.  I, myself, am not a HUGE fan of lip gloss, I'll wear it sometimes but it's definitely NOT a necessity for me.  This is a pretty good one though, I don't find it too sticky and I really like the pink shimmery color that it has.  One problem is that I do not like the smell whatsoever, but that's just me.  If you're looking for a good lip gloss I suggest trying this one ESPECIALLY if you have thin lips like myself and you want to plump them up a bit, it does help a little bit!!!

There's two products I forgot to put in the picture below so I'm just going to throw them in quickly...
3-in-1 Universal Mineral Makeup Pencil in Natural (I think) - $17.00, I use this on my eyebrows but only a tiny tiny bit because it's fairly darker than my eyebrow color even though my eyebrows are pretty dark.  The brush on the end is also a life saver for when my eyebrows get a little crazy in the mornings!  It's supposed to be an eyeliner, lip liner and eyebrow enhancer all in one.
Mineral Glow - $23.50, I can't seem to find this one at the moment but I do remember really liking it!  It's a great bronzer that adds a glow to your face and again IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN YAY!!!


SERIOUSLY THESE PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING I SUGGEST YOU GO AND PURCHASE THEM www.purminerals.com
ALSO, if you would like to test it out first with the starter kit, here's the link: purminerals.com/Pur-Mineral-Makeup-Starter-Kit
They always have great new kits for insanely low prices!!!

If you want to try or have ever tried Pür Minerals, let me know in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment