Monday, July 22, 2013

Burt's Bees Anti-Blemish Solutions

Let me just begin by saying that my sister and I both LOVE Burt's Bees products, especially the lip products (Josee has OVER 20).  A couple months ago I had heard good things about the Burt's Bees Anti-Blemish Solutions line so I decided to try the cleanser, the moisturizer and the spot treatment.  The best part about these products is that they're all made with NATURAL ingredients.  These are products that I was happy with, but not 100%.  Here's why....

Purifying Daily Cleanser with Willow Bark - $14.99
I did find that this cleanser works to keep the skin clean but it doesn't help too much with blemishes that are already visible.  This cleanser is probably better for someone who doesn't have many blemishes (acne) to begin with.  The part that I absolutely hated about this cleanser is that it comes out in an oil type form and doesn't really lather, it feels like you're rubbing watered down oil on your face.

Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Willow Bark - $24.99
This is the one product I did not like from this line whatsoever.  It smells really bad and it's VERY sticky, unpleasant to apply to the face.  I don't find it fulfills the duty of a moisturizer at all.

Targeted Spot Treatment with Willow Bark - $14.99
I was most pleased with this product, it does reduce the size of blemishes and makes them less noticeable.  It doesn't work insanely fast like some other products, but it does work and it's all natural so you know it's good for your skin!  It's a tad liquidy and has an incredibly strong smell but it's definitely the best part of this line (out of the products that I've tried).

SIDE NOTE:  I do have acne prone skin so this may just not work on me, I don't know how it will affect other peoples skin.
*Also, this is not a post just to bash on Burt's Bees because I really do LOVE they're products!!!!!

If you've tried these products or other Burt's Bees products let me know what you thought of them in a comment below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment