Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dream Lumi Concealer Review

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Nude - $7.99
Although this is supposed to be a concealer, I don't feel it really works on me like an actual concealer.  I get dark circles under my eyes and it doesn't cover them at all but it does brighten my eyes a little bit.  It works as a great highlighter around the eye area but I wouldn't recommend buying it as a concealer if you get super dark circles under your eyes like I do.  I got this one in the shade Nude which sometimes seems waaaay too light for me but there are 6 different shades to choose from!  I like how this product comes out of the little brush at the top, I find it makes the application that much easier.  It also isn't too expensive!!


No comments:

Post a Comment