Thursday, July 25, 2013

Favorite Perfumes

I wear perfume everyday so I like to switch it up every now and then.  I have three main favorites, one of which I've had since I was little and just rediscovered it for the summer!!  The problem with these is that they're a tad pricey but then again what perfume doesn't have a ridiculous price?!  Oh well, here we go.....

Clinique Happy - approximately $50
I only have a sample of this one because my mom got it in one of those Clinique packages so it's definitely great for me to put in my purse when I'm heading out the door but I'm running low and I would love to purchase an actual sized bottle!  It has a very sweet, classic scent, it isn't too strong and the weird thing is that this scent actually makes me happy!!  There's just something about it that makes me happy but yea I would definitely recommend this one!!!

Mary-Kate and Ashley Coast to Coast in Beach Honeysuckle
Unfortunately I got this one a long long time ago so I don't know the exact price but the online price is between $15-$20 which is a pretty great price!  When I got this perfume it came with a hand cream that smells the same so sometimes I'll just substitute the perfume for that.  I really like this perfume for the summer time.  It has a really soft, beachy scent that of course reminds me of being on the beach!  And again, this one isn't too strong either which is great.  I don't think I'd really wear this one during any other season but for the summer it's definitely my go to perfume!!

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck - $60
I got this one as a gift so again I'm not 100% sure about the price, it probably varies, but I've been told that the 50ml bottle (the size I have) is $60 so I'm gonna stick with that one.  This perfume is my all time favorite, I've had it for a year and I wear this one the most out of all my perfumes (basically everyday other than in the summer).  I find it has a much stronger scent than the other two which I don't usually like but it seems to last a little longer so maybe that's why it's so strong?  Not sure ahah.  It sort of has a sugary sweet scent and the packaging is such an eye catcher!  The little gold charms around the top are so cute and the fact that the bottle is purple (my favorite color) makes it that much better.  It's also really cool because when it catches the light it has a sort of rainbow look to it.  It's just super pretty and smells great and I love it and I absolutely 100% recommend EVERYONE go pick this up because it's just so lovely!!!!

What other perfumes should I try and what's your favorite?!

No comments:

Post a Comment